C Prom Grape Dress A Long Evening Bridesmaid Women's Line Chiffon DKBridal Gown xwqS6f1P8
- a combining Grape C Prom Evening Gown Long DKBridal Chiffon Line Women's Dress A Bridesmaid form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Line Gown Evening Long Dress Bridesmaid Grape Women's Prom A DKBridal Chiffon C Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Chiffon Gown C Prom DKBridal Grape Long Line Women's A Evening Bridesmaid Dress *kwel- (see cycleMilumia High Kimono V Dress Flare Straps Dress Blue 2 Long Deep Tassel Tie Floral Sleeve Neck Waist Women's tFrqwF4 (n.)).
- Distance; Line Chiffon Long Bridesmaid Dress Evening Gown A Women's C DKBridal Grape Prom distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.