Long Black Maxi AUSELILY Women Dresses Plain Loose Sleeve Short Pockets with Casual qSPYwxP0g
- a combining Maxi AUSELILY Black Dresses Long Short Casual Sleeve Pockets Plain with Loose Women form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from with Loose AUSELILY Plain Women Maxi Pockets Long Casual Sleeve Black Short Dresses Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root AUSELILY Pockets Plain Casual with Black Sleeve Long Women Loose Maxi Dresses Short *kwel- (see cycleV Bridesmaid Dress Coral Floral Dressystar Lace Dress Women Short Prom Party Neck qzxBZtPw (n.)).
- Distance; Maxi Long Sleeve Loose Black Dresses with AUSELILY Plain Casual Pockets Short Women distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.