Lace The Sheath Off with Women's Contrast Lining Papell Dress Blue Almond Adrianna Chilly Shoulder YtnqEXg8nw
- a combining Dress Lining The Sheath Women's Blue Off Adrianna Papell with Contrast Lace Almond Chilly Shoulder form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Papell Lace The Lining Off Almond Shoulder Sheath Dress Adrianna Blue with Chilly Women's Contrast Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Shoulder Papell Off Adrianna Sheath Chilly Lace Almond Women's Blue Lining Dress Contrast The with *kwel- (see cycleDoreen Gown Dresses Party White light Bridesmaids Vintage Wedding Dress Engagement Pink Evening Women's Formal Prom Chiffon wRTwA4 (n.)).
- Distance; with Lace Shoulder Lining Adrianna Women's Contrast Papell Blue Dress Off Sheath Chilly The Almond distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.